Our A+ Crafters Choice Tumbler Epoxy with UV Coating is a crystal clear epoxy resin commonly used for TUMBLERS.
Just what you have been looking for…An epoxy resin that was purposefully made just for tumblers with a UV Coating to keep your Tumblers looking crystal clear on your final product. This cost effective product is easy to work with, scratch-resistance, UV Stable and yields a Crystal Clear Finish.
Food Safe & Odor-Free: We formulated Tumblers Coating Epoxy with 100% food-safe, FDA-compliant ingredients and made sure that it is odor-free with Low VOCs.
Gorgeous Glass-Like Finish: Sell your tumblers for top dollar thanks to the hard, scratch-resistant, clear glass-like finish. Mixes so smoothly that bubbles disappear!
Easy 1:1 Mixing Ratio: No complicated math needed here! Simply mix equal parts resin and hardener to get the volume your project needs and create less waste!
Fast Cure & Predictable Working Time: We know how important it is to know how much time you have to work with resin materials! Tumblers Coating Epoxy has a working time of 40-50 minutes and cures FAST so your projects will look fantastic.
1 Gallon kit (1/2 Gallon-Part 1 and 1/2 Gallon- Part 2 equals 1 Gallon Kit). The full cure is 16-24 hours at normal conditions.
These mixing instructions are only recommendations.
PLEASE NOTE: larger mixes will cure faster and smaller mixes will cure slower. This resin is only permitted to pour 1/2″ deep per pour. You can do multiple pours, just make sure to let the first pour gel before adding the next 1/2″ pour. If your mixes are running hot, apply resin to your application quicker and/or mix smaller batches. (WEATHER ALERT! Heat will accelerate the cure and cold weather will slow the cure).
1. This resin is mixed at a 1:1 ratio by VOLUME. Example (1 cup to 1 cup). If mixing by weight (using a digital scale), mix 100/83 parts by weight (resin/hardner). It is recommended to mix a minimum of at least 50 grams (2-3oz.). Small batches below 50 grams (2-3oz.) may experience improper curing. Make sure to always use mixing cups. Do not mix all together at once (both bottles).
2. When mixing your resin, make sure to use a round disposable container.
3. When mixing, always pour the resin (A) into the hardener (B). Hand stir components for a minimum of 3-5 minutes in a round fashion. Stir slowly to help avoid air bubbles. Make sure to scrape the sides and the bottom of the mixing
container. It is very important that the 2 components are properly mixed. If you see swirls or striations in the mix, you will need to mix further. Cold weather can slow this process and the mixture may look milky. Mix until clear.
4. Are you casting or is this larger than a coating application? Then apply immediately to avoid excessive heat and micro bubbles. If you are coating, making jewelry or small pieces, allow mixed resin to sit in mixing cup 2 minutes before use to help dissipate bubbles. You can use a torch, heat gun or lighter to help pop bubbles.
5. When pouring your resin into your application, pour as close to your piece as possible. Pour in a linear line, so that resin flows from one end to the other. This technique helps avoid bubble entrapment.
PLEASE NOTE: Cure times will vary depending on mass and temperature. Full cure is typically 16-24 hours, based on a room temperature of 77F. Cold weather slows cure. Any polishing or sanding of cured pieces should be done after a full cure (24 hours). Mixing resin can be tricky. If you experience any negative results, such as tacky or uncured resin, please check out our help docs on our website.
When applying this product, use gloves, goggles, and proper safety equipment. Please refer to the safety data sheet before using any of our epoxy products.
YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST, NOW TRY THE BEST!
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order from ProClear Epoxy Resin.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at [email removed by eBay]. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item. If item is defective or damaged, we will replace product only.