Dow Corning 995 Silicone Structural Sealant – White
Designed Specifically for Structural Silicone Glazing
Self-Priming to Most Common Building Substrates, Including Most Fluoropolymer-Based Paints
Dow Corning 995 Silicone Structural Sealant has superior unprimed adhesion for structural glazing applications for hurricane or impact rated windows and doors.
Dow Corning® 995 Silicone Structural Sealant is a one-component, self-priming, shelf stable, neutral cure, elastomeric adhesive specifically formulated for silicone structural glazing.
Dow Corning® 995 Silicone Structural Sealant exhibits the following unique features: excellent unprimed adhesion to most common building substrates, including glass, reflective glass, anodized aluminum, granite and paints, including most fluoropolymer-based paints; non-corrosive by-products; 20-year performance warranty available; cures to an extremely tough elastomeric rubber.
Contents of Cartridge : 10.3 fl oz (305 ml)
Minimum Order: 1 Each
Technical Data: Meets or exceeds the test requirements of: Federal Specification TT-S-001543A (COM-NBS) Class A for silicone building sealants; TT-S-00230C (COM-NBS) Class A for one-component building sealants; ASTM Specification C-920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, G and A.
Pecora® 895, GE® SSG4000.
Structural applications require prior testing and written print review by Dow Corning®. Dow 995 is also the approved adhesive component of the unique 3M® Ultraflex Window System which incorporates 3M® Scotchshield Ultra Safety and Security Window Film as a new dimension in window film technology for property and personal protection against crime, violent weather, explosions, earthquakes and accidents.
Structural glazing applications for Dow Corning® 995 must be reviewed by the Technical Service staff, Dow Corning Corporation, Construction Sealants Technical Service and Development. Check cartridge label and Specification Data Sheet for additional limitations.
*International shipping is available. Please contact us for international shipping charges.*
* By placing an order with LK Technologies, Inc. through eBay, you acknowledge and agree to the following conditions:
– TechnologyLK accepts major credit cards via PayPal. We also accept Cashier’s Checks and Bank Wire Transfers. Other payment options may be available – please contact us with any questions.
– PayPal payments absolutely must have a CONFIRMED shipping address; we will not change, alter or ship to an address other than that verified by PayPal and present on the eBay order.
– All returns must be authorized prior to shipment; you can obtain an RMA number by contacting us directly, or by Requesting a Return through eBay’s Return Center.
– Please specify the reason for the return. All return requests are permitted within 15 (fifteen) calendar days from the date of receipt of merchandise. Any return must be shipped within 5 (five) business days from the day it was authorized.
– Returned merchandise will be inspected upon receipt and accepted by LK Technologies, Inc. only if the items are in resalable condition. Product packaging must be in like-new condition; products will not be accepted for return if the packaging is cut, torn, written on, or otherwise damaged. Packaging must be in resalable condition in order to receive a refund. All items included with the original shipment must be present with the returned merchandise; this includes, but is not limited to: screws, fasteners, gaskets, instructions, etc. Returns that are missing components, have severely damaged packaging, or have in any way been damaged, deformed, or altered cannot be credited. Any items cut to size, or altered in any way, may not be returned or exchanged for refund or credit.
– ***All returns on orders placed under Free Shipping offers will incur shipping charge deduction in addition to standard restocking fees.
– Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns; if you would like to place a new order, of equal or greater value, the restocking fee may be waived, if within the 15 (fifteen) day return period.
– Free Shipping Offers apply only within the 48 contiguous states.
– Additional shipping charges may apply for orders shipped to Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico. APO/FPO addressed may also incur additional shipping charges.
– USPS is the preferred method of shipment, unless necessary to ship via UPS. If you do not receive Postal deliveries to the shipping address provided, please contact us upon placing your order. If you have a preference of the courier used, please contact us before placing the order.
– Expedited shipping is available on some items. Please contact us for a shipping quote for Next Day or Second Day Air.
– International shipping is available on some items. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
THANK YOU FOR PLACING YOUR ORDER WITH TECHNOLOGYLK! WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!