DAP Kwik Seal® Kitchen & Bath Adhesive Caulk Bonds like a glue and seals like a caulk. Provides a durable, watertight seal. Excellent adhesion and flexibility. Tools easily. Cured caulk is mildew resistant. Paintable. Easy water clean-up.
CASE WITH 12
DAP® KWIK SEAL® KITCHEN & BATH ADHESIVE CAULK is an easy-to-use adhesive caulk that bonds like a glue and seals like a caulk. It provides a 100% waterproof seal around tubs, sinks, showers, countertops and fixtures. It can also be used to repair loose tiles and fixtures. KWIK SEAL® tools easily and is tack free in 15 minutes. It is paintable, low in odor and cleans up easily with water. Interior use.
Ideal for caulking & sealing:
Loose Tile Repair
Cracks and Joints
Granite, Cultured Marble & Natural Stone
Cured caulk is mold & mildew resistant
Easy water clean up
Surface Preparation & Application:
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of all old sealant, dirt, dust, debris and grease. Rubbing alcohol is recommended for removing soap film and soil.
2. Remove cap (from tube). Cut nozzle at a 45 angle to desired bead size.
3. If using the cartridge, load into caulk gun.
4. Fill gap with caulk, pushing caulk ahead of nozzle.
5. For a neat finish, smooth bead of caulk immediately with a finishing tool.
6. Allow caulk to dry for at least 2 hours before (longer in cool/humid conditions) before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
7. Wait 36 hours before exposing to water.
8. Clean up excess uncured caulk with damp sponge before it skins over. Scrape or cut away excess cured caulk. Clean hands and tools with warm, soapy water.
9. Reseal tube/cartridge for future use.
For Best Results:
Apply in temperatures above 40 F.
Not for continuous underwater use, high temperature surfaces or surface defects.
Joint width should not exceed 3/8”. If joint depth exceeds 3/8”, use foam backer rod.
Allow caulk to dry for at least 2 hours before (longer in cool/humid conditions) before painting with latex or oil-based paints.
Wait 36 hours before exposing to water.
Store product away from extreme heat or cold.
Typical Physical & Chemical Characteristics:
Vehicle: Latex polymer
Solids: 82 % by weight
Filler: Calcium carbonate
Density: 13.9 lbs/gal
Specific Gravity: 1.67
Tooling Time: 10 minutes
Tack Free Time: 15 minutes
Odor: Very mild
Consistency: Smooth and creamy
Flash Point: None
Temperature Service Range: -20° F to 150°F
Temperature Application Range: 40ºF to 100ºF
Freeze Thaw Stability: Passes 5 Cycles
Shelf Life: 12 months
Coverage: 5.5 fluid ounces: 30 linear feet at a 3/16″ diameter bead or two average size bathtubs
10.1 fluid ounces: 55 linear feet or four average size bathtubs
Clean Up & Storage:
Clean up excess uncured caulk with a damp cloth/sponge before it skins over (approximately 15 minutes). Excess cured caulk must be cut or scraped away. Clean hands and tools with warm, soapy water. Store in a
cool, dry place away from extreme heat or cold.
Caution! Contains petroleum distillates. Use in well-ventilated area. Do not get in eye or on skin. Use gloves and safety glasses. Keep out of reach of children. Do not take internally. Warning: This product contains
chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Adhesive Solutions, Inc. has established a reputation with our customers of providing fast, reliable, and professional service. The high level of responsiveness to our customers’ needs – keep them coming back.